California Consumer Privacy Act Notice (CCPA)
2. Personal Information Collected
- (1) Purchase and order information: contact information, together with purchase details online and through dealers through e-receipts, delivery details, payment details, and any communications we have received about your order or purchase;
- (2) Payment information: name, card issuer and card type, credit or debit card number, expiration date, CVV code and billing address;
- (3) Social Media: information about you, including Usage Data and personal information such as lists of your friends, “likes”, comments you have shared, groups and location;
- (4) Legal information: fraud checks or flags raised about your transactions, the payment card you want to use, payment card refusals, suspected crimes, complaints, claims and accidents;
- (5) Preference information: your marketing preferences, your account settings including any default preferences, any preferences you have indicated, the types of services/offers that interest you, or the areas of our Site that you visit;
- (6) Communications: communications we have with you. Please note that we record calls for our customer service team;
- (7) Device information: IP address, internet provider, operating system and browser used, type of device, such as laptop or smart phone, device cookie settings and other device details, such as MAC address and geolocation, if you use our Site and permit it to obtain your precise geolocation;
- (8) Usage Data: when you use the Site, some data is automatically transferred from your browser to our server, including your browser type, operating system type or mobile device model, viewed webpages, links that are clicked, IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, sites or apps visited before coming to our Site, the amount of time you spend viewing or using the Site, the number of times you return, or other click-stream or site usage data, emails we send that you open, forward, or click through to other sites.
3. Personal Information Disclosed
4. Personal Information Disclosed; How We Use Your Information
- (1) Enhancing, personalizing and customizing user experiences, such as placing an order and other activities;
- (2) Communicating with you about your purchase, account information or customer service and to process transactions and orders you make through or in connection with our website and registration thereto.
- (3) Analyzing user behavior and trends to better understand our customers and gain consumer insights;
- (4) Providing and conducting marketing and promotions including sending periodic e-mails, updates, newsletters, and special offers, and for other marketing or advertising purposes.
- (5) Communicating with you about our products, services and events, and for other promotional purposes;
- (6) Administering contests, promotions, events, surveys or other features;
- (7) Displaying relevant marketing to you and other information about AHF. Even if you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- (8) To comply with applicable legal obligations, including responding to informal requests for information from governmental authorities and agencies, and to prevent activity we determine to be potentially illegal.
- (10) We may also use information that has been de-identified and/or aggregated for purposes not otherwise listed above.
5. Personal Information Sold
6. Consumer Rights
- a. the categories of personal information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such information;
- b. the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and
- c. the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information about you; and (iv) the categories of personal information about you that we sold or disclosed for a business purpose and the categories of third parties to whom we sold or to whom we disclosed for a business purpose such information in the preceding 12 months.
7. How to Make a Request
10. California Shine the Light Law
Last Updated: November 22, 2021