California Transparency in Supply Chain Act
AHF Products’ operating principles describe how we conduct business, including a commitment to respect the dignity and inherent rights of each individual. This commitment extends to our suppliers and we strive to serve the interests of all suppliers fairly and responsibly. The information below details how we manage our supply chain partners to comply with the information requirements under the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act of 2010.
Supply Chain Verification
- Includes contractual obligations to abide by all laws and regulations in effect in the countries where we conduct business.
- Evaluates suppliers based on their capabilities to meet such obligations.
- Monitors supplier’s performance and, when appropriate, requires suppliers to submit information demonstrating compliance with these obligations.
Supplier Audits and Certifications
- AHF Products conducts audits of suppliers to verify that all legal, regulatory and contractual obligations are being met, on as need basis.
- AHF Products reserves the right to use third parties for verification purposes.
- If AHF Products determines that a supplier has failed to meet legal, regulatory or contractual expectations, AHF Products will require corrective action and may cancel outstanding orders if appropriate.